Mom Shares Terrifying Experience of A Child Who Swallowed A Grape
Angela Henderson is a blogger that combines motherhood with her experience in mental health.
She recently posted a photo that went viral because it could save a child’s life.
She showed an X-Ray of a child who had been taken to the ER because he choked on a grape. Thankfully, the child was okay.
WebMD says that choking is a leading cause of accidental death for young children.
You should always cut up food in small pieces for kids under 5.
Supervise them when they eat and learn CPR in case of emergency.
Children under 5 should not eat the following:
- hot dogs
- seeds or nuts
- whole grapes
Rats do some strange things, but this rat has them beat. In a video taken in a bathroom sink in Peru, a rat appears to be showering and lathering up like a human.
Animals are so cute—especially when they find things they’ve never seen before!
Watch this girl play Carol of the Bells after winning an Ugly Christmas Sweater contest!