Within this video, we pick up a story out of Denver, Colorado of Murphy the family dog. Murphy fell sick after having munched some sugar-free gum. Within the report we learn the ingredient ‘Xylitol’ – which though totally safe for human consumption – represents an active danger for dogs.
 
While all ends well in the end, this video is a wise watch to bring up to speed on something your pooch – that though dogs crave sweet things – would feel none too happy about eating.

A great and important clip to see.