9-Month-Old Baby Receives Second Degree Burns from Water Hose

Summer heatwaves are responsible for numerous injuries and deaths every year. It’s said that your best defense is to stay hydrated and cool, and often times people will use their hoses to do both. However, authorities are now warning about an unexpected danger associated with your backyard hose – severe burns.   Recently, a baby in Arizona received second degree burns from water that was sprayed out of a water hose. While his mother was filling a small pool with water, 9-month old Nicholas was sprayed with the hose. Unfortunately, the hose had been sitting under the sun and...

Read More