When you make a trip to the salon, you’re treating yourself. Allowing yourself to relax, get pampered, and come out looking fabulous. Well okay, maybe not every time. Sometimes, you’ll run into the occasional ‘bad hair cut’.
 
But never, would you expect to run into getting a stroke at the salon.
 
That’s what happened to Elizabeth Smith, a 48-year-old woman, who went to get pampered at a San Diego salon that nearly killed her.
 
The reasoning behind this is a rare syndrome called “Beauty Parlor Stroke”. This syndrome is caused by the posture clients are placed while washing their hair in the basins.

This posture can possibly tear or irritate the circulation in your body and cause blood clots.

Be alert and share this warning with your friends.